Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mermaid Tail

Hi bloggers,


I tried out a new Love & Beauty polish from Forever21 today and I had kind high hopes for it and feel a little let down by it. Let me show you why and explain...


I do love the flakes in this polish but by itself, I feel like it made my nails look like they just had a green tinge to them, not that they were painted and who wants green nails? Not me! This polish would look really good over greens, blues, possibly yellows, and possibly purples though! So in order to try and save this, I put another new polish from Love & Beauty on top of it and really liked how it 
came out. 


Even more flakes and glitter added on top! I thought it looked kind of like a mermaid tail. I'm really glad I tried out these two polished together! 
On a side note, I thought the flower bottle was so stinking cute!! I also got a pink one too that I'm excited to try out! 

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again" totally worked in this situation!
-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment