Monday, July 11, 2011

Water Marble Aptempt #2 & EOS Lip Balm

Hi bloggers!

Sorry it took me a little while to post this but here it is, my second (really fourth of fifth try that were done before we started this blog) water marble attempt. I used a lot of colors in this one, probably more than I should and once again I didn't pick out a good base coat color but oh well. I still like how it turned out.

Colors from left to right: Revlon Star Light (which I used as a base coat), Sephora by OPI Ocean Love Potion, Sephora by OPI Underwater Fantasy, Sephora by OPI Blue Grotto, Jesse's Girl Glee, Sephora by OPI Dark Room, and the last one is Nyx Blue Avenue that I only put on my ring fingers.



Both Brielle and I love EOS lip balms. I've tried three different ones: (left to right in picture below) Summer Fruit, Sweet Mint, and Lemon Drop. 
They are flavored and I've liked every one I've tried.  There are two others that I probably won't try simply because they are flavors I don't like but they are Honeysuckle Honeydew and Tangerine.

I also included a picture of what they look like because I was a little surprised when I first used it that they were spherical, just like the packaging itself. Good lip balm= smooth lips. And btw EOS stands for the Evolution of Smooth. 

Would you guys like more posts on other beauty products we like? Let us know!! 
 -Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment