Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sephora by OPI Looks Like Rain, Dear

Hey everyone! (Does anyone else feel weird saying Hello, everyone? haha, I do.)

Some of my favorite summer nail polishes are technically from winter collections! Ha! Out fooled you, Mother Nature!

Anyone will tell you that I love my nudes and glitters. Well, since we've went through all the nudes I had for my Bridal Series, on to glitters!

This is Sephora by OPI's Looks Like Rain, Dear. It's a glorious golden glitter. I love love love wearing this color in the summertime, it just looks so wonderful in the sunlight!

See for yourselves:

See how the light reflects off the glitter?







SO GORGEOUS! It just looks so pretty (even more if you had a tan, which I obviously do not.) 

(By the way, this polish is TERRIBLE to take off. I use felt instead of a cotton ball and it works sooo much better, especially since I HATE the sound of stretching cotton.)

See you next time!
Brielle

No comments:

Post a Comment