Wednesday, July 20, 2011

China Glaze Senorita Bonita

Hey guys! It is HOT HOT HOT here! Jeesh!

I decided to beat the heat with my nails and think of the islands... I tried out China Glaze's Senorita Bonita! And oh yes, this was a beautiful lady.

This red toned purple is absolutely gorgeous! I tried to capture the shimmer and the shades that the duo chrome gives off, but it was hard, this polish is definitely better in real life.

This is two coats over a milky ridgefiller basecoat (ORLY)

Sorry you can see my red camera reflected in my nails! ha!







The shimmer really fails to be captured by these pictures, but I swear, it's there! This is one pretty purple polish (say that five times fast!) and you'll have to see it in person to realize how different it is from most other purples!

Stay cool out there!
Brielle

No comments:

Post a Comment