Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy July Fourth!

Hi guys (girls, too)!

I can't believe it's the fourth of July! Summer is going by so quickly! To be honest, growing up, Fourth of July was my favorite. It was the middle of summer, everything was always in a happy place for the fourth. It was always a happy occasion. As a family, we always go watch fireworks and cookout for the fourth.  I love July fourth!

Moving on, Things have been nice lately, days by the pool, going on evening walks with Adam and our puppy (Comet), and just lounging around. I love lazy summer days. I've been thinking about my Fourth mani for a little while, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do, but finally decided.

Using Zoya's Sooki, China Glaze's White Cap and Blue Paradise, I made my Independence Day nails! I decided to honor our Flag! Stars and stripes!






Looks like my camera wasn't cooperating... Sorry about that. 

I hope you have the best fourth of July, what are your family traditions?

Brielle

No comments:

Post a Comment