Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Glittery Nudes

Hey bloggers!


Here is one of the Love & Beauty polishes from Forever21 that doesn't have a name. I like nudes but sometimes they bore me and since this has glitter in it, it gives it a little something extra. It was more shear that I expected, so instead of my typical two coats I had to go with three. Overall I really liked the color though!






Be on the lookout for a semi 4th of July inspired look! Any big plans besides watching fireworks, cooking out, and slipping into a food-coma?


Hope y'all have had a good week so far!
-Lindsey

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Love & Beauty!!! :D I got so excited to see this polish in my subscription lineup! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a little hesitant when I bought my first few colors just because I wasn't sure about the quality of the polish but it's more than decent, plus they're pretty cheap too....not to mention they're at one of my favorite stores that I already shop at way too much lol

    ReplyDelete