Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bridal Series: China Glaze White Cap

Hey everyone! Here's another polish to add to the competition for wedding day! I bought White Cap a while ago, I thought it was such a pretty shimmery white polish, perfect for spring and summer. Such a fresh polish!

White Cap applied really well, no problems there, I used three coats just to get an even coating and a stark color, two would have done the trick, it was just a little sheer for me. I was so happy to see that on the nail, it wasn't just white shimmer. It had gold reflux, which would look fantastic with my ivory wedding dress. SO GORGEOUS!

I love this color on the nails! It was soo pretty! Taking it off was awful though, ugggghhh pulling apart my cotton pad. I really want to try felt to help with my glitter polish removal, maybe when I get around to buying Seche Vite, haha.

Okay, here it is!








Happy Hump Day!
Brielle

No comments:

Post a Comment