Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Glittery Cracked Goodness!

Hi bloggers!

Sorry for the lack of posts the past few days! Brielle and I have both had a pretty busy weekend, as will the next two weekends be for the both of us so bear with us please!

I tried out two of the nail polishes I posted about in my previous haul post. I picked Finger Paints in Laugh My Art Off and Sally Hansen Crackled Overcoat in Fracture Foil. I'm completely in love with glitter polishes and crackle ones as well so I got the best of both worlds with this one!

Close up of the glittery goodness! Excuse the slight messy edges, they weren't cleaned up yet! 



And the last one with the crackle overcoat. I loved, loved, loved how this turned out! To make things even better, it got the stamp of approval from my boyfriend :) he said it looked like I could "shoot lightening bolts out of my nails or something sweet" lol

I really liked the Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat. After being slightly disappointed in the China Glaze Crackle Glaze and it's crackling ability, I was a little hesitant with this one. OPI's Shattered polishes still rank #1 for me when it comes to crackle polishes I've tried but so far, Sally Hansen is a close second. 

Hope everyone has had a good start to their week!!
-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment