Thursday, October 27, 2011

Glowing Pumpkins!

Hey bloggers!

Cute pumpkins that glow under black light would be a great look for a party or clubbing night. The colors used for the pumpkin included the black light orange from the drug store, China Glaze Jolly Holly that is the green stem, and China Glaze Liquid Leather for the details, and for the crackle I used OPI Black Shatter.

My boyfriend and I named the pumpkin Hugo. 
I don't have a black light to see if the orange really does glow but from the consistency of it, I wouldn't be surprised if it did. Also, as you can tell my shatter, didn't shatter very well. I got this when OPI first came out with the black shatter so it is getting a little old. Has anyone else noticed theirs getting worse as it gets older? I'm kind of mad about it because only one of my nails really shattered instead of just streaking.

I've got at least one more look coming, possibly two so be on the look out!
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment