Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fun With Cracks

Hi bloggers!

As I've stated before, I love glitter polishes and I love crackle polishes and the two together is just wonderful but as more and more companies are coming out with crackle/shatter polishes and more and more people are using it, just having a crackle top coat is getting a little boring so I decided to spice it up a bit.

The base coat I used was Sparkle Teal Sunrise by OPI, a absolute beautiful glitter!

Next instead of just covering my whole nail with the crackle polish, I tapped off parts of my nails so I tapped them of diagonally with Fractured Foil Crackle Overcoat by Sally Hansen. I also used Lightning Bolt Crackle by China Glaze on my ring fingers that I tapped off down the middle, so my ring fingers had two different crackles going in two different directions. I wasn't crazy about the color combination once it was on my nails but I think with the right colors it would have turned out a lot better!

Hope you enjoyed!
-Lindsey

2 comments: