Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My First Franken: Glittering Pearls

Hi bloggers!

A while ago I posted about making my own franken polishes and here is my first one! For this one, I used a bottle of Wet N Wild clear nail polish and mixed in four different kinds of Nyx eye shadow pigments. The colors from left to right are: Glitter Mania in Crystal, Ultra Pearl Mania in Fanta Pearl, Ultra Pearl Mania in Mink Pearl, and Ultra Pearl Mania in Lilac Pearl.

I tried to keep an equal amount of the colored pigments in the mix but the Fanta Pearl color seemed to be more pigmented than the others so I put less of it in the mixture. It is kind of sheer but I still really like how it turned out! I plan on making each of the colored pigments into their own polish, not sure but we'll see.

Be on the look out for more and more frankens from me!!
-Lindsey

2 comments:

  1. Thanks girl! I was nervous with how it was going to turn out, being my first time making on and all but I'm really happy with it :)

    ReplyDelete