Thursday, August 4, 2011

Not Like the Movies with Turquoise Shatter

Hi bloggers!

Just a quick and easy one today! I got a few new OPI colors recently and wanted to try two of them out together. I used Not like the Movies from the Katy Perry collection as my base coat. I wasn't so sure about this color in the bottle but I really, really liked it on. It's more purple-y on my nails and more green-ish in the bottle. It's a little hard to photograph though!

Next I wanted to try out the OPI Turquoise shatter on top of it. I've tried OPI's, China Glaze's, Sally Hansen's shatter polishes and I like OPI's the best, followed by Sally Hansen with China Glaze coming in last.
(before the edges got cleaned up a bit)
At first I wasn't sure about the two colors together but it's grown on me and I really like them together now!

Hope you enjoyed :)
-Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. Not Like the Movies looks so good with black shatter :)I like the blue too though.

    ReplyDelete