Sunday, May 29, 2011

Zoya Mira

Hey all! I hope everyone is enjoying Memorial Day Weekend! It's so nice to have wonderful weather and a long weekend! I received my one free summer collection polish from Zoya the other day and woud love to share it with you!

Zoya Mira! I had my eye on this polish since the collection came out! I waited to get it because of course it wasn't first on my list.

Other than nudes and red, purples are my favorite! Purple is my absolute favorite color, but sometimes on my nails it doesn't look so hot. Compared to Demi, Mira was a dream. Perfect in two coats, application was wonderful and I had no problems (well if you don't count my top coat woes).


 While wearing Mira I wondered how close in color it was to China Glaze's Grape Pop. Preeeeetty darn close. In person they look identical, but on camera they turned out a little funny because Grape pop had been sitting for a while and got color messy.

Next up, I have a few nude/pinky colors that I want to show you. Since my wedding is under three weeks away, I'm looking for the perfect color for my big day! So I am in search for the perfect pinky beige nude!

Brielle

No comments:

Post a Comment