Friday, May 20, 2011

Recent Drug Store Finds

Hi bloggers!  

This is also a place for me share my love of polish with you as well as my best friend. I am a 21 year old college grad with a degree in graphic design, currently searching for a "real" full time job.  

My nail polish habits are similar to Brielle's in the fact that I typically change mine color about every three days, give or take and I secretly peel it off too sometimes (sshhhhh!). Our color choices differ though. I love colors and glitter, just about any color I will wear at least once but I am a firm believer in wearing the right colors for the right occasion. Typically how I pick out my color choice is dependent upon my mood and what catches my eye at the moment. 

Yesterday I went to Walmart and grabbed a few cheap polishes to try out. From left to right: Wet n Wild Wild Shine in the color Wild Card, Wet n Wild Megalast in the color Undercover, NYC in the color Park Ave, and Sally Hanson Fast Dry in Clearly Quick.


I have yet to try any of these out but I'm excited to give them a shot. The first two, I simply loved the colors. The NYC I grabbed because it looks like a possible duplicate for Sephora by OPI's Metro Chic. I'll have to try it and see. I grabbed the Sally Hansen because I've been in need for a new top coat and I love, love, love Sally Hansen brushes. They're just the right size for my nails and I have yet to use a polish from their company that I haven't loved.

I'm currently trying out a nail growth polish and will post a little mini review once I've given it a few more days and then you'll probably get some color swatches from the polishes above.  


Happy weekend everyone! 


-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment