Tuesday, May 17, 2011

OPI You Don't Know Jacques!

Hello Blogiverse!

This is a place for me to share my love of polish! I'm a 20 year old college student, hoping to become a high school English teacher (if I can find a job). I'm getting married in a month to my high school sweetheart, Adam. I have polishes from OPI, Essie, CND, Chanel (of course), China Glaze, and Zoya. I would love to try more CND, especially their Stickey Base, Deborah Lippmann, Inglot, BarryM, etc.

About my polish habbits:
I usually don't change my polish everyday. I'm like a 2-3 day wearer.
I love wearing neutrals, and the occasional red.
Secretly,  I peel my polish off sometimes.

The best way to figure out what I like is to see my absolute favorite polish. It's my 'go to' polish for any situation.

OPI You Don't Know Jacques! It's the muddy brown-taupe that started it all. This polish applies like a dream. One coat, per usual, leaves little streaks, and two coats perfects it's color. This is with two coats and Seche Vite top coat!

Since it was so cold and dreary outside, I couldn't get a good picture in the sunlight.
This picture was taken with the flash:

This was taken under artificial light.

You Don't Know Jacques is my signature polish, I hope it tells a lot about me, and this will be a long lasting relationship with nail lacquers!

Brielle

No comments:

Post a Comment