Sunday, May 22, 2011

OPI Mermaid's Tears

Talk about a great polish!

I know this polish has been talked about for months (because I followed every word) and I finally got my hands on it earlier this month as it was part of the Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides collection by OPI. It's not a surprise that OPI is one of my favorite brands of nail polish, so I was exceptionally excited for the release of this collection.

Seeing the preview swatches, my eyes instantly were drawn to Mermaid's Tears. It's a light turquoise creme.  Application was a dream, and not a problem. It would have been perfect in one coat if I wasn't so picky about always applying two.

I cannot say anything bad about this polish! It's perfect, I just wish I would have bought Skull and Gloosbones and Planks A Lot.

The weather has still been dim lately, so no sunlit pictures, but for this polish, I don't think it would have made a difference, it's beautiful in all shades.




Brielle

No comments:

Post a Comment