Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Meet Me At Sunset

Hi bloggers!

Here is just a quick NOTD look featuring Meet Me At Sunset from Essie, a beautiful orange-red color which is another good color for transitioning into fall.

Also, another set of dupes. I love both of these glittery teals in the bottle and on my nails but I do not however like taking them off.  Excuse the blurry first picture, I got a new camera recently and I'm still trying to get use to the settings.
When it comes to the glitter/flakes in these two polishes, as you can tel, Teal of Fortune is more blue, while Glee is more green. As I said above, I did not enjoy taking these off and here is why-both of them stained, not my nails, but my cuticles and surrounding skin. The two colors are Wet n Wild Teal of Fortune and Jesse's Girl Glee, both of these are two coats. Although they both stained the Wet n Wild stained more. Both pretty colors but be prepared when it comes time to take them off.

Hope you enjoyed!
-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment