Saturday, December 3, 2011

Paint the Town Red and Kissy

Hi bloggers!

Two or three weekends ago, my boyfriend and I went to his college formal and danced the night away (well, mainly me)! My dress was black with some lace and to add a little color, I wore red suede high heels. Red tends to be my go to color when it gets colder out and obviously since my shoes were red, my nails had to match! I layered two colors for this look. The colors I used were Milani Paint the Town Red and Zoya Kissy, which is more on the pink side than red but I really wanted to use it!
I'm still trying to find the best lighting in my house to take pictures of my nails now that the time change has happened, during the week I don't get home in time for the sun to be high enough in the sky to take good pictures outside so bear with me!

Anyone else getting excited about the holidays coming up? I sure am!
-Lindsey

1 comment: