Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

YOU GUYS!

While I am terrible at keeping up on this thing, I LOVE CHRISTMAS! Okay, actually, I love the holidays. Anywhere from the beginning of football season (counts as a holiday in our books) to New Years we are happy campers! There are loads of things to do, and loads of things to buy!

Honestly, I didn't have my nails painted for almost THREE WEEKS! I do not know what is up, but I just wasn't making time for a manicure! It's hard, because first I was doing football, and during the season it is so hard to get the motivation to paint my nails because I know they'll be chipped well within 24 hours! Now, I am in a teaching practicum. Did I mention I'm in school to become a teacher? I can't remember if I told you or not! But, I am! So I spend 10-11 hours a week in a middle school and it's hard for me to determine what polishes would be school appropriate or which ones would be a little flamboyant. Does anyone else have this problem - either in the classroom or at a conservative work place? Please let me know!

For my holiday themed nails (BECAUSE I LOVE CHRISTMAS!), I painted them a white base OPI Mummy knows best, with China Glaze's Party Harty layered on top!



It makes me giddy to think that Christmas is so close!  My nails are just an expression of my feelings :)


I hope everyone is having a spectacular holiday season, whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanza! Enjoy this time with family and friends!


Love love love!
Brielle

No comments:

Post a Comment