Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Transitioning Into Fall

Hi bloggers!

If you live in the mid west of the US like Brielle and I do, then you know the seasons are beginning to change weather or not we want them to! So what does this mean for you nails? Of course you can keep them whatever colors you want but I do tend to generally follow the seasons when it comes to my color choices. Around this time of year I start using more reds and darker pinks to ease into fall. This NOFD is Sephora by OPI BYOBoy. I love this color, it's the perfect dark mauvey-pink.


I'm also going to start including some dupes with some of my posts. As my nail polish collection has grown and continues to grow, I've noticed I've gotten more and more dupes without really noticing that I had acquired so many. Some of the colors are from different seasonal collections and some or more permanent colors from different nail polish brands. This group of dupes are obviously reds, another good fall transition color. The colors from left to right: Revlon Valentine, China Glaze Phat Santa, China Glaze Drastic, and Sally Hansen Hollywood Scarlet.

On each finger there are two coats of the color.  As you can tell, they are all pretty similar shades.
Hope you enjoyed!
-Lindsey




No comments:

Post a Comment