Friday, June 15, 2012

Barbie Pink!

Hey guys!

This past weekend, my boyfriend and I had a wedding to go to so of course once I decided on what dress I was wearing, I had to figure out what to do with my nails! I waned something girly and pretty and simple. As I was looking through my polish I found Play the Peonies from OPI but I wanted more that just that beautiful light pearly pink so I went looking in my glitters to see if I could find anything that would go well. I found a glittery pink top coat from Forever21.

It turned out perfect! It changed Play the Peonies just enough (click here to see Play the Peonies by itself). As you can see, the top coat really did change the color and the glitter was just enough. I really liked how it turned out, hope you guys did too!
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment