Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Neon Water Marble

Hey guys!

I've been seeing a lot of nude colors mixed with some neon colors all over from fashion to home decor and everything in between so I figured I would give it a shot on my nails! It didn't quite turn out how I hoped but I still liked the end result.

The base color I used was Blank Canvas Cream from Finger Paints. This is one of my favorite nudes. It goes really well with my skin tone and just a nice nude for me!

The colors I used in the marbling were all from China Glaze, from left to right: Fuchsia, Coral Star, and White Cap. 




The main problem I had with this water marble is that I used a bowl instead of a cup like I usually do. The polish didn't want to spread out to the edges of the bowl and if it did spread out, it would dry quickly. I just kept going and hoped for the best. It didn't turn out awfully but I was hoping for better. Hope you liked it!
Lindsey

1 comment: